Saturday, October 16, 2010

Learnings and Experiences....


We've just finished our major field trip this October 4 until October 8, 2010.
It's all about company visits related to our course which is IT and CS and a part of it is the national seminar which was held in UP.

The educational trip didn't bored us because we had as well what we call "side-trip" and it's part our itinerary, therefore it's part our time tour.

It was "SULIT". Because the companies we visited was majority helped and inspired us with our future careers. And definitely, other stuffs I really enjoyed. That was going to tagaytay, divisoria, enchanted kingdom and Luneta park. I hoped I spend longer time in Manila, or maybe say in Luzon. hehe

I really love the experience. Take once in a lifetime yet it remains forever and be reminisced anytime I want to flash back all that happens then.

I supposed I didn't regret of the expense I was thinking all night and day, "DUH, WALA YUN! ECHOS! haha. KULANG PA NGA EH. HAHAHAHAHHA " Snap me. Coz my feelings stays the same. I love FTS subject.

Sarap ulitin ,but I guess, for pasyal-pasyal nalang. haha., Di ah, everything is worth to be cherished. The UP CS students who are inspiration. Definitely.

Have to pause in here...My time is running out na..ajujuju...parang diary lang.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment